Friday, July 31, 2015

Money Card


Here is one more birthday card idea.  I made this box/card for my daughter last year.  When she pulled the little yellow arrow....................................


This is what happend:



I scotch taped dollar bills together - and rolled them up tightly to fit in the box.  I used $1, $5, $10, and $20 bills to make hers.  I think she was happy with it!

Now that we have reached the end of the month - I will post the beautiful hand crafted birthday cards I received this year.  Come back to see them and vote for your favorite!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy  

3 comments:

andersonshel said...

Kathy- this is GENIUS idea for a teen....do you have a pattern for the card you are willing to share?

Kathy said...

Thank you for your comment. It has been over a year since I made this card - it may take me a few days to find the directions.

Unknown said...

Neat idea