Sunday, October 25, 2015

Countdown to Christmas - 2 months

I can't believe it - but there are only 2 months until Christmas!  Have you been working on your Christmas cards throughout the year?  I have been making a few each month, and for the first time in several years, I am hoping to get them mailed out in time this year!

This is a gift card holder that I made last year for everyone that I work with.  Inside, I put a gift certificate for a local restaurant where we all went for lunch on the last day of school before Christmas Break.
 If you do not want a gift card holder, then you can just cut off the bottom flap of the card.

All year long, on the 25th of each month, I have posted a Christmas Card.  You can see them all by clicking each link below.

JANUARY

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

JULY

AUGUST

SEPTEMBER

CONTACT ME if you would like to gather a few friends to make Christmas cards.

CLICK HERE to shop 24/7.  Order those card supplies today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: