Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Window Swing Card

This is the Window Swing Card we made at my November stamp club meetings. In an earlier video I demonstrated how to paint the flower.  In this video, I show you how to put the card together to make it swing open.


In the video, I made a mistake when talking about the Curvy Corner Trio Punch.  The slot is a ribbon slide - for adding ribbon to your projects.  (Not for buttons!)

Below are some of the cards my stamp club members made using different colors of card stock and ink.

Pacific Point and Basic Black
 Cajun Craze and Delightful Dijon
Pacific Point and Cajun Craze
Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey


CONTACT ME if you would like information about my stamp club classes.

VISIT MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE to shop 24/7 and to see my calendar of events.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: