Friday, March 25, 2016

Countdown to Christmas - 9 months

For the past few years I have been posting Christmas cards on the 25th of each month.  My hope is that you will use them for inspiration to make a few Christmas cards throughout the year, so that when December comes - you (and I) will have a nice stack of handcrafted cards to send out to your friends and family.

Below are some swaps from a Stampin' Up! event I attended last fall.  Some of the stamp sets and Designer Series Paper used on these cards have retired - but I'm sure you could substitute stamps and DSP that you might have.   




CONTACT ME if you would like more information about these cards.

CLICK HERE  to visit my Stampin' Up! website.  See the current promotions and shop 24/7.

Only one week left to earn Sale-a-bration items!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: