Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!

This is one of the cards we made at my March Stamp Club classes.  I CASED (Copy and Share Everything) this card from another Stampin' Up demonstrator, Brandy Cox.  I wanted to use as many Sale-a-bration stamp sets as I could to make my cards this month, since they will no longer be available after March 31.

The yellow background on the card and the chick itself are stamped with a flower from the Sale-a-Bration set, "What I Love."  What a fun technique.  The chick is from the "Honeycomb Happiness" stamp set.

CONTACT ME if you have any questions about how I made this card.

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.  See the current sales and promotions and shop 24/7.

Only a few days left to earn FREE Sale-a-Bration items!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: