Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Special Homework Assignment


This is the 3D project we made at my January Stamp Club classes.  I got the idea for this cute box from Julie Davison.  It was quick and easy to make and I asked my club members to fill the box they made, give it to someone, and then send me the picture.  Only two of my club members did that - and below are the photos that earned them a special gift at our February club meeting!

Kathy's husband & Lisa's son

Look at those smiles!  Of course we have a lot of fun at our monthly classes - but it is also fun to know that the projects we make are blessing others!  

If you would like to  join the fun this month PLEASE CONTACT ME for more information or VISIT MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE to RSVP for a class!

CLICK HERE  to view current specials and to start shopping.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy



No comments: