Thursday, June 16, 2016

Bingo Make & Takes

Earlier this month we played Bingo, Stampin' Up!  You can see all the fun we had BY CLICKING HERE.  Everyone was able to make two cards like these.  They chose the colors - but had the option to create the cards they wanted.
Everyone was encouraged to stamp their envelopes as well as the inside of the card.  These cards were made with the new In Colors from the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog.  The card stock portion of the card was embossed, and the Flirty Flamingo (pink) card shows that anyone can make a mistake!  I forgot to stamp the greeting first when making this sample card. 
Here are two more variations.  The card on the right uses two colors of card stock.  I love the monochromatic look of the other cards, but wanted to show other options. 
This was another option - making the card horizontal.

I am currently planning to have a Birthday Bingo Bash on Saturday morning, July 16.  I am still working out the details so check back later for details and to sign up. 

My next stamp classes will be June 24 - 26.  I have space available if you would like to join the fun.

CONTACT ME for more information.

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: