Monday, July 11, 2016

What's Washi?

I'm trying to catch up on posting my stamp club projects.  Several people have asked me about Washi Tape - so I searched Pinterest for ideas of what to do with it!   These were the first cards we made at my May stamp classes - made using washi tape and the now retired 2014-2016 In Colors card stock from Stampin' Up!  These were really quick and easy cards to make for any occasion.  For other ideas using Washi tape, check out myWASHI TAPE PINTEREST BOARD.

The words were cut out from the Hello You Thinlits Dies.  I asked my club members to use the black piece of card stock that was left after cutting out the words - and use it to make a card.  I had two people take that challenge and their cards are below:

Linda's card


Kelly's Card



PLEASE CONTACT ME if you would like more information about my stamp club classes.

VISIT MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE to RSVP to a stamping event and to see current Stampin' Up! promotions.  Spend $50 this months and get a $5 coupon to use next month!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy


No comments: