Saturday, August 6, 2016

Birthday Card Prize and Winner!

My last two blog posts featured the beautiful cards that I received for my birthday last month.  I numbered the cards from 1 to 10 and used random.org to pick the winner of the YUMMY prize pictured below. 
It is a birthday cake mix that you can make in a mug in the microwave in about a minute!  Below is a picture of the gift wrapped with some Stampin' Up! ribbon and ready to present to the winner!

The winning card was number 5 and the winner's card is pictured below!
This may seem "fixed" but I guarantee that the winner was chosen totally at random.  This card was made by my sister, Donna, who is also one of my team members.  She lives in Pennsylvania  (and I live in Virginia.)  It just so happens that I will be visiting her August 4 - 8 and helping her with an all day stamping event she is hosting on Saturday, August 6.  So I will get to deliver this to her in person!  And hopefully, I will have lots of pictures to share with you about the event when I get back!

CLICK HERE if  you have questions about any of the cards that I received, or if you would like information about my stamp club classes.

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website!  See my calendar of events and shop 24/7.

If you would like to purchase a mug and cake mixes - please visit the Tastefully Simple website and choose my friend, Kathy Frederick (VA) as your consultant.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Kathy

No comments: