Monday, August 22, 2016

July Stamp Club Projects

These are the projects we made at my July stamp club classes.  I couldn't decide whether to continue my birthday celebration or to celebrate Christmas is July.  So I did a little bit of both.  We made shaker cards, and some cute cards featuring Stampin' Up!'s fabulous Designer Series Paper.  Everyone loved learning how to make those puffy balloons that pop off the card!  And, as always, we made 3D item - this time a little candy treat!

Stop back to see these projects up close and to learn some tricks for making them!

CLICK HERE if you would like information about my stamp classes.

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.   See my calendar of events and RSVP.   Or shop my store and see current Stampin' Up! specials.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: