Tuesday, August 2, 2016

My Birthday Cards - part 1

 Below are five beautiful cards that I received for my birthday last month.  I was very excited every time one of these beauties showed up in my mailbox - or when it was handed to me in person.  I might not have received all these beautiful cards if I hadn't assigned it as "homework" to my stamp club members in June!






Check back to see the rest of the cards I received.

If you would like to receive a hand crafted birthday card on YOUR  next birthday, just EMAIL ME NOW with your birthday and mailing address.  I'm joining the #imbringingbackbirthdays movement! CLICK HERE to learn all about it.   Come to one of my stamp events and you can join the movement too!

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.  Shop 24/7 and see my calendar of events.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: