Monday, August 15, 2016

Rainbow Ribbon Display

This summer I have been working on organizing my craft room.  One project I completed was putting my Stampin' Up! ribbon in rainbow order.
I used to organize my ribbon by the style of ribbon, until one day after a stamp class I found a roll of ribbon in the wrong place.  Instead of being with the other 1/8" ribbon, it was next to a roll of ribbon that was the same color.  That's when I had a light bulb moment!  It would be easier for my customers to find the ribbon they wanted if it was organized by color. I'm not sure I'm happy with the bags of hanging twine; I might need to figure out a special place to organize them.  But for now it will have to do.

CLICK HERE  to watch a video that explains my ribbon storage system

CONTACT ME if you have any questions.

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: