Friday, December 2, 2016

Pop up Panel Card

We made this card at my November stamp club class.  I have seen all kinds of cards like this on Pinterest, and after watching several videos on You Tube I discovered that it was not really that hard to make.  It just takes accurate cutting, scoring, and folding.  I made this sample using the Moroccan Designer Series paper from Stampin' Up!  I used the "Number of Years" stamp set and the Large Numbers Framelits to cut out the "60" for the inside panels.  The Happy Birthday is also from the "Number of Years" stamp set and the "Celebrate!" on the front of the card is from the "Celebrate Today" stamp set.


Below is another card I made - also using the Moroccan Designer Series Paper,  This time I stamped the inside panels with different greetings, then signed the last panel.  (Yes - I actually gave this card away in trying to keep with my goal of # bringingbirthdaysback.)


 If you would like to receive a card in the mail for YOUR birthday - please CONTACT ME me with you name, address and birthday.

CLICK HERE to shop 24/7 and to see my calendar of events.  I am always looking for new people to stamp with me!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: