Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy 2017

 
Happy 2017 to you all!
Here's wishing everyone a happy and healthy new year!  The new Occasions catalog from Stampin' Up! is coming in a few days.  It will also be Sale-a-bration time - where you can earn a FREE item with each $50 purchase.  I've been having so much fun playing with some of the new stamp sets!!!  

I would love for you to join me at my New Year's party on Saturday to see and play with some of the new Stampin' Up! products for yourself!  



Make this the year you send beautiful handcrafted cards to your family and friends!!!

In the meantime, visit my STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE to take advantage of the year end closeouts and to order products retiring from the Holiday catalog!

CONTACT ME if you have questions!


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: