Monday, January 16, 2017

What's New?

Saturday was my New Years Party - Stampin' Up! style.  It was postponed from last Saturday due to the snow.  These are the cards everyone made - using NEW stamp sets and products from the NEW Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog.




(I like to give my stampers options for how to make the card.) 

We had lots of sample projects and products from the new catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure for everyone to see.

If you were unable to come out on Saturday CLICK HERE to see my other stamping events.  I just added: a Valentine's Card class on Sunday, January 29.  And I'll be hosting my 6th annual SOUPer Bowl party on Sunday, February 5.

 
This is the best time to shop my online store - you will receive your choice of an exclusive Sale-a-bration item, with every $50 you spend!  CLICK HERE to shop now!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy


No comments: