Friday, March 31, 2017

February Stamp Club Projects


These are the projects we made at my February stamp club classes. I teach these classes at my home one weekend a month.  Classes are Friday night (for my Stampin' Up! team members,) Saturday morning & afternoon (if needed) and Sunday afternoon.  We make the same projects at all classes - you choose the day/time that works for you.  The class fee is only  $7 - OR the class is free if you place a minimum order the day of the class.

Two of these cards use Sale-a-Bration products that you can only earn for FREE with a $50 Stampin' Up! order.  The Thank You card is made using the So Very Much stamp set and the balloon card was made using the Carried Away Designer Series Paper.

CLICK HERE to see details about the Thank You card.  Check back later to see details for the balloon and cupcake cards.

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO EARN FREE SALE-A-BRATION PRODUCTS.

CLICK HERE to shop my online store and to learn how you can earn these and other products for FREE!

CONTACT ME if you would like me to help you place your order, or if you have any quesitons.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: