Monday, March 27, 2017

Last 5 Days of Sale-a-bration

Sale-A-Bration ends THIS FRIDAY!  You have five days left to earn FREE products, with each $50 Stampin' Up! order.  Click on the image below for more details:

banner_SAB2017_demo_Dec0116
Each day this week I will feature one of the items that you can earn for free.  Today's FREE product is Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper.  It is the patterned paper I used on the card below.  The images are black and white - meant for you to color with our new Watercolor Pencils - or your favorite coloring tools.
We made this card at my January stamp club classes.  We usually make two cards and one 3D item at my classes - but in January we made FIVE cards - because I had so many products that I wanted everyone to try.  That is the beauty of my classes - you get to TRY before you BUY.  (But you never ever have to buy a thing!)

This card uses all Stampin' Up! products, including Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper - that you can only get for FREE with a $50 purchase (through March 31, 2017.)  we cut the paper into three pieces and separated them ever so slightly.  We colored one of the sections with the NEW watercolor pencils, then blended the colors using a blender pen.  We stamped the words"To a wonderful friend" on the Calypso Coral card stock using Versamark Ink.  We finished the card with another greeting from the Dragonflies Dream stamp set, layered it on burlap ribbon and added a black bow made with baker's twine.

PLEASE CONTACT ME if you would like more information about my classes and/or about the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website - where you can shop my online store, see the current specials/promotions, and view my calendar of events.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: