Thursday, April 20, 2017

Celebrate Today

 
The cards I am sharing today were made using another Stampin' Up! stamp set that will be retiring in May.  The stamp set is called, "Celebrate Today."  I am sad to see this set retire.  It makes cute birthday cards, but it can also be used for babies, weddings, and graduations.  The card above also using one of my favorite punches - the owl builder punch - which is also on the retiring list.  I hate to see all these products retire - but it has to happen in order to make room for NEW products. 

Below is another birthday card made with the "Celebrate Today" stamp set.




CLICK HERE to see the all of retiring products and to shop my online store.

CONTACT ME if you have any questions or if you need help placing your order.\

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy







No comments: