Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter & a Sad Good-bye

He is Risen!  
May this Easter Day bring you lots of joy and happiness! 

Starting today I am posting cards made with some of my favorite stamp sets that are on Stampin' Up!'s retiring list.  The cards today all use the Petite Petals stamp set.  Although Stampin' Up! has a lot of flower sets - this was always one of my favorites because of the coordinating punch (which is also retiring.) Below are more made using the Petite Petals stamp set.



The card below is one of my all time favorites that I made using the Petite Petals stamp set and Flower Shop stamp set (not retiring!)


CLICK HERE to see the all of retiring products and to shop my online store.

CONTACT ME if you have any questions or if you need help placing your order.\

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: