Monday, June 5, 2017

B-I-N-G-O!

This is going to be my one and only stamping event in June!  I guess I shouldn't have planned a vacation during the first month of the catalog launch!  I leave later this week for a trip to PA and NYC.  Then there is my son's high school graduation and Vacation Bible School  before I can have my BINGO/catalog launch party!  

I hope you will be able to join me for some stamping fun.  If you have ever attended my Bingo events then you know they are lots of fun and you will go home with lots of goodies!  I usually don't do this, but I decided to post the projects you will be making at this month's BINGO event. 

These are five of the cards we will be making (I will keep the 6th one a surprise!)  They are note cards made using the new In Color collection.  I haven't decided which is my favorite new color!  I like them all.  Envelopes are included and as always, there will be additional greetings so you can make the cards that suit your needs.

Everything is provided except adhesive - so bring your favorite or purchase one at the event.

The first 10 people to RSVP and prepay will make a BONUS project. 

The price is only $20 if paid by June 18th.  After that - the price is $25 until all seats are filled.  
Don't miss out!   RSVP by CLICKING HERE


 E-MAIL me if you have questions.
CLICK HERE to shop my online store.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy 



No comments: