Thursday, July 6, 2017

Congrats to my Grad!


I'm a little late posting this card - but what's new?!  This is the card I made for my son's high school graduation (back in June.)  When he opened it up - this is what he found inside:

This was a quick and easy card to make (yes - I made it the morning of his graduation!)  The hardest part was making the tassel - but that wasn't even too hard.  Here is a photo of our happy family!


Below is one of the thank you notes I made for Ben.  I used mostly retired Stampin' Up! products.  But the design layout is a quick and easy one to reproduce.


CONTACT ME if you would like more details about this card.

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.  See my calendar of events and check out the current promotions - including a free $5 coupon with every $50 spent this month!  Sign up for a July class - I would love to have you stamp with me.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: