Friday, January 26, 2018

Still using my "snow days" to catch up on posting past stamp club projects.  We made the projects above at my May 2017 stamp club classes.  The Annual Stampin' Up! catalog was coming to and end - and we made 4 cards using Designer Series Paper that was retiring (and is currently retired.)  Plus, I added a bonus project using a new stamp set, This Little Piggy.

The cards above were made with Father's Day in mind using the Guy Greetings stamp set.

The cards above were used using the Flourishing Phrases stamp set.  The design of this card is great for using up leftover Designer Series Paper.

The stamp set used on this card is retired - but the design is an easy one to copy using any greeting that you may already have.

The card above was made using one of Stampin' Up!'s note cards and more retired Designer Series Paper.  We covered the entire front of the note card as well as the flap of the envelope.  Makes a cute card!
Finally, this is a card that used a current set, This Little Piggy, from the 2017-18 Stampin' Up! annual catalog.  I get most of my inspiration for cards from Pinterest, but then "tweak" them by using different techniques depending on what stamps and/or products I have.  I also like to offer my stamp club members different options, so that they can make a card that they like and one that they might end up sending someone!

PLEASE CONTACT ME if you would like more information about my stamp classes.  I am always looking for new friends to join the fun!

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: