Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Delightful Cards


These are cards we made at my Catalog Kick Off event last weekend.  They are so easy to make - but are also so stunning.  They are made using the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.  It comes in 12x12 sheets, and I cut the paper into 4x6 pieces.  Everyone cut around the pieces that they wanted to use on the card front.  The pieces that are left could be used on the inside of the card.  I was able to make both of these cards using one 4x6 piece of the Laser Cut Paper.

We stamped greetings from the new stamp set, Itty BItty Greetings.  My sample cards were made using Coastal Cabana and Merry Merlot card stock.

Below are cards that were made by 3 of my stampers.


Leighanna covered the entire front of the card and added some white twine.  She also used Balmy Blue to make her card.  Isn't it pretty?


Kelly and Nancy both used Merry Merlot - and they both are beautiful on the dark Merry Merlot Cardstock.


Please join me on Sunday July 15 for my annual Birthday Bash. This year with BINGO!  More details are on my Stampin' Up! Website.  This is always one of my popular events.  Yes, we are celebrating my birthday - but YOU will go home with lots of gifts! 

Use the link on the side of my blog to pay using PayPal.  The first 10 people to prepay for BINGO may choose 10 completed cards from my stash for FREE!

RSVP and prepay by July 8 and receive a SURPRISE  BONUS gift from me!

CONTACT ME if you have any questions or if you would like to book a private stamping party for you and your friends.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: