Saturday, June 23, 2018

Kathy's Birthday BIngo Bash

Please join me at my annual Birthday Bash.  I may be celebrating my birthday - but YOU will will be going home with the gifts!  You  will:
  • Play 5 games of BINGO!
  • Make 6 hand stamped birthday cards, including the once seen in the photo above.
  • Enjoy a fun afternoon making new friends!
  • Indulge in a few birthday treats.
  • Shop my retired Stampin' Up! stamp sets and other merchandise at deep discounts!
  • Go home with a door prize and other surprise gifts.
  • Have 4 chances to win Stampin' Up! merchandise (min.$25 value)
The Grand Prize is a minimum $50 gift certificate for Stampin' Up! merchandise from the NEW 2018-19 annual catalog.

If you have never stamped with me, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE CREATIVE to join the fun!  I will  have everything cut and ready for you to assemble.  Please let me show you how easy it is to make beautiful greeting cards that your friends and family will love to receive.  You also have to option to change the cards to suit your individual needs.

You can find more information  and RSVP by CLICKING HERE.

Ready to play?  Click the link on the sidebar to pay. 

RSVP and pay by July 8 to receive an extra gift from me - your choice of 8 hand made greeting cards with envelopes, and a hand made paper "purse" to keep them in.  

If you have any questions, please CONTACT ME.


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy


No comments: