Sunday, June 30, 2013

Club Contest - PLEASE VOTE!!!

Earlier in the spring I gave my stamp club members the same supplies and challenged them to make a card using those supplies and any other Stampin' Up! supplies.  Unfortunately, I never posted the cards or picked a winner.  So I am posting all the cards today in one post.  Please choose your favorite card by leaving a comment at the end of this post.  I will pick TWO winners: one by my usual method of using random.org and the other winner will be the card that receives the most votes on this post.  Deadline to vote is July 6.  One vote per person, please.
Card 1

Card 2

Card 3

Card 4

Card 5

Card 6

Card 7

Card 8

Card 9

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

17 comments:

Darrah said...

Very nice entries, but I like #4 best. Nice use of shapes, and I love the baby chicks.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors in 5 & 6, like #6 the best.
Diane

pam kelley said...

Hi Kathy,

Love your Card # 4 also, love the baby chicks and the colors you chose.
Smiles :) Pam

Martha Armstrong said...

Mt vote is for Card #6. it is beautiful. Martha

Anonymous said...

I like #9.

Unknown said...

I like 5 & 9 best...I'm not a fan of Secrete Garden but like that card and I like the layout/design of #9.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi - beautiful selection of cards Kathy, but my favourite is #1 - love the elegant design.
Sylvia x

Donna B said...

Hi Sis!
I vote for #5. I bought that bundle and was looking for some neat ideas to use it!

Jean Glovacz said...

I like card number 9, I also liked 4, but 9 is very elegant!

e_winter said...

CARD 5!

Delaney Martin said...

Ohh they're all so nice but I love card #6.

Carol Seitz said...

My favorite is #3.

Anonymous said...

# 5

Anonymous said...

I like # 9 the best. Lyn

Seryna said...

These are lovely cards! I truly enjoy #1 and #2. It was a tough choice, but I like #1 the best.

Anonymous said...

I like #5 with the buttons for the center of the cut out flowers.

Connie P said...

#4 gets my vote