Sunday, January 25, 2015

Countdown to Christmas - 11 months!

Only 11 months until Christmas!  Last year I suggested that you start making a few Christmas cards each month to avoid the stress of making them when you have so many other things to do to prepare for the holidays.  Well, I did not take my own advice, and when Christmas came - I was scrambling to make cards and get them in the mail.

SO, this year I am going to try to take my advice and work on a few Christmas cards each month.



These cards are from an old Paper Pumpkin kit.  They were really quick and easy to put together.  Unfortunately, these kits are no longer available.  But if you are a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber, you may buy refills of other past kits and even some complete kits you may have missed.

If you would like to give Paper Pumpkin kits a try, you can save $5 on a 3 month pre-paid subscription and earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration item at the same time!  This offer is good through March 31, 2015.

PLEASE CONTACT ME if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

1 comment:

Jean Glovacz said...

I think that is exactly what I need to do so I am not "Sending out" store bought cards but homemade ones! Great cards by the way love it!