Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Dear Mom,
Thank you for beinf my mom. Even though I usually take you for granted pretty much every single day of every single week, I want you to know that I love you and I have no clue what my life would be like without you. Thank you for all the car rides to and from all the places I go, all the meals you make for me (even though it usually happens to be Hamburger Helper). Thank you for always being there and listening to how my day went when you might not have had the best day yourself and for helpung me become the young lady I will someday be. You are an amazing mother and I hope some day I will be as great of a mom as you. Happy Mother's Day!
Love,
Your Webmaster and Daughter,
Emily
P.S.
Hope you like the new layout! Ben helped me pick it, so if you don't like it it's his fault ;)

No comments: