Wednesday, January 24, 2024

"SOUP"er Bowl Stampin'


                


“Soup”er Bowl Party - Stampin’ Up! Style

Who remembers my SOUPer bowl parties – with crock pots of homemade soup and card making fun? Well, I think it’s time to do this again – in my newly renovated kitchen!

 

Join me IN PERSON & make 3 cards for $15

 

Sunday, February 11, 2024

11:30 am – 2:30 pm

my house

 

ü  Make 3 all occasion cards using NEW products from the Jan/Apr mini.

ü  Enjoy a bowl or two of homemade soup.

ü  Come any time after 11:30 – just allow enough time to finish your cards by 2:30

ü Enjoy a fun hour or two of creativity.

ü Finish in plenty of time for the big game.

ü RSVP and pay by February 8 and make 3 extra cards for FREE!!!!

 

Are you ready to join the fun?

 

 

RSVP to: 

Kathy A. Winter     757-319-0607     kathy.winter@hotmail.com



 

No comments: