Thursday, June 23, 2011

You're Invited to "Get the Scoop"

I usually try to send handmade invitations to my annual "Get the Scoop" event, but I have been super busy and just haven't had the time.  I just got back yesterday from visiting family in PA for a few days (after taking Emily to catch her flight to Costa Rica.)  When I got home, there were THREE boxes of Stampin' Up goodies waiting for me.  I made this card using the stamp set "Pennant Parade" from the new Idea Book and Catalog.  I also used one of the new punches to cut out the triangles for the cones.

Consider this your (not so ) personal invitation to stop by my house on Saturday morning - anytime between 10-4 or Sunday between 1-4.  I will have copies of the new catalog for you to look at, and you will be able to make a few projects using new stamp sets, card stock, ink and accessories from the new catalog.  I also have some fun games for you to play.  Free goodies for attending!

This event is FREE and no purchase is necessary; although this will be your last chance to order retiring stamps and accessories from the 2010-2011 catalog.

Please visit my Stampin Up website (click on the link below or the link in the left side margin) and RSVP, so I will have enough supplies for everyone to make all the projects.  Contact me if you need directions to my house.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/kathywinter/events

No comments: