Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Test and The Score!

I was doing so well at posting to my blog every day, but I got off track the past week or so.   That was A TEST - to see if anyone was really reading my blog and would notice that I was slacking off!  Well, I am happy to report that several of you passed the test! 

And now for THE SCORE.  


Today I stopped in at the Thrift Store and this is what I found:
 I have been on the lookout for these for years.  They are wooden cases designed to hold cassette tapes. They are just the perfect size for storing Stampin' Up!'s ink pads!  I already have 3 smaller ones that are attached to the wall in my craft room.  The pictures below show what the smaller ones look like and how the inks fit in them.

Sorry, but my craft room is a MESS from this weekend's stamp club meetings.  SO this is all I can show for now.

I have several days worth of projects to show you, so check back for club projects with links to directions for how to make them.  I will also have this month's contest cards to show you as well as some SWAPS.  Hopefully I will get back on track with my blogging.

SALE-A-BRATION ENDS MARCH 22.
Earn exclusive FREE products with each $50 purchase.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Kathy

No comments: