Saturday, March 30, 2013

And the winner is......................

These are the supplies I gave to my stamp club members in February - well, to the ones that were up for a challenge.  They had to make a card using these supplies.  They could use other products (Stampin' Up! of course) but they had to use these items in some form.  If you scroll through the last 5 posts on my blog, you will see the 5 cards that were entered in this month's contest.  I used RANDOM.ORG to choose a winner and the winner this month is...............................






Anna
Anna will be able to pick something from my prize basket when she comes to stamp club in April.  I hope everyone is working on their cards for next month!!!

CONTACT ME if you would like more information about my stamp clubs.
VISIT MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE for dates and times of my next club meetings.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Kathy

No comments: