Friday, March 1, 2013

Oh, Hello

This was Monica's SWAP from the Stampin' Up team meeting I went to last weekend. I think all the supplies she used on this card are from the Spring Mini Catalog.  We made a project with the small flowers at our meeting.........and they went right on the order I was placing the next day!

CONTACT ME if you would like more information about joining my Stampin' Up! team.  You can get started for only $99 and through March 22, you get $156.50 worth of products - whatever you choose!  There is free shipping on your starter kit and your business supplies are included at no extra cost!!!!  PLUS, once you are on my team, you get to attend one of my club meetings each month for FREE!!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP 24/7 or to join my team!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: