Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you are able to spend today with your family and/or friends.  We will have a quiet Thanksgiving at our house, since we have no extended family members living close to us.  In past years either my job or my husband's job often kept us from traveling the 8 or 14 hours to visit my/his family.  But this year it is my daughter who has to work later today at her retail job.

This is one of the cards we made at my November Stamp Club meetings.  We used the stamp set Gently Falling which uses the two step stamping technique.  This was going to be a lesson in using the stamp-a-ma-jig, but then I decided that it was better if the images did NOT line up perfectly.

While everyone was stamping the strip to make their card, they also stamped a half sheet of ivory card stock using the same leaf images.  Then they chose two pieces of coordinating cards stock.  Their homework is to make a card using those supplies.  I can hardly wait until next month to see what they will make!

CONTACT ME if you would like more information about my stamp clubs.

CLICK HERE to RSVP to a stamp club meeting.  Join in the fun and make at least two cards and one "3D" project each month.

Only a few more days to save up to 50% on Stamping Up! products.  CLICK HERE to see what's on sale, through December 2.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved this technique! Looks great! Easy for the beginner stamper!!
Kathy F.