Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

I made several of these cards today to send to my Paper Pumpkin customers and a few other customers that I haven't seen in awhile.  I am hoping to see some of these ladies at my classes and club meetings this year.  

CLICK HERE TO WATCH A VIDEO about the Paper Pumpkin starter kit you will receive if you sign up for this Kit of the Month club.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY STAMPIN UP! WEBSITE.  I will soon be posting my stamp club meeting dates for January.  Don't let the name fool you!  There is no commitment and no obligation.  Just pay a $7 materials fee or place a $15 minimum order.  BUT if you choose to attend on a monthly basis, then you can earn FREE Stampin' Up! merchandise.

CONTACT ME if you have any questions.

And since it has been awhile since I posted to my blog, here is another project idea.  I  made one of these 3x3 cards for everyone who placed a Stampin' Up! order with me during December.

I copied this idea from a card I saw on Pinterest.  I used a retired Snowflake punch, added some silver dazzling details and a rhinestone to add some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by today!  
Kathy

No comments: