Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Countdown to Christmas - 9 months

 My plan has been to make a few Christmas cards each month so that I won't be stressed making cards at the last minute.  Somehow this month just flew by and here it is the 25th already.  I haven't made any Christmas cards this month, so I will show you some that my friend, Lyn, made using the FESTIVAL OF TREES stamp set from Stampin' Up!  Last Christmas, she made a bunch of cards in a short amount of time, and was nice enough to give me samples of the different cards she made.



 Lyn does such nice work, and she always stamps the envelope and the inside of her card.  The card below does not have the envelope, because this is the one she actually mailed to me and I guess I tossed it away.


I think I will be pulling out this stamp set soon to make some cards to add the the ones I made in FEBRUARY and JANUARY.

If you would like to get started on your Christmas Cards, please CONTACT ME and I would love to help you,

Thanks for stopping by today!
Kathy

1 comment:

Jean Glovacz said...

Love the Christmas cards!