Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Oh So Eclectic


These are the projects we made back in October at my stamp club classes.  We usually make two cards and one 3D item - but in October we ended up making 4 cards instead.  All of these cards were made using the Oh So Eclectic stamp set from Stampin' Up!

I think the card below is my favorite of the set.  Love the Powder Pink and Black color combonation - with a hint of Lemon Lime Twist.


The ladies at my stamp club class thought the card below was a lot of work.....but it did turn out pretty and would make a great card for a special friend.  The three flowers, leaves, and open patterned design were cut from the coordinating Eclectic Layers Thinlits Dies.  The flowers were backed with vellum.  You can purchase the stamp set and dies as a bundle - and you will save 10% (through May 31, 2018.)


The card below is a little quicker to make, using the Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper in addition to the stamp set and dies.  If you look carefully at the close up photo - you will see that we stamped the flower image using Versamark- which adds a little interest to the background of the card.



The card below uses the "negative" space leftover when cutting out the flower.  Also, this set of dies has two pieces that do not cut - they just make an embosses image on the card. You can see one of these images (leaves) in the close up photo below.

I didn't think I needed another flower stamp set and dies - but this set is so pretty and very versatile - that I just had to add it to my collection.


CLICK HERE to shop my online store and to see my calendar of events.
CONTACT ME if you would like information about my stamp club classes.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: