Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Tips for using Days to Remember stamp set

Here is an idea that I shared on a recent COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS post.  It is a cute desktop calendar that I made using the DAYS TO REMEMBER stamp set.  In the video below, I share the measurements for making this project and tips for using the stamp set.

 

To see the original video - showing all of the different months, CLICK HERE.

 As you can see from the product list below - I used quite a few Stampin' Up! products to make the calendar.  Of course, you could use any supplies that you already have - but if you want to make one just like mine, I have a limited number of kits available for purchase and will be posting the details soon.


If you have any questions please CONTACT ME.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kathy


  Product List for Calendar

1 comment:

Sandy Kinchen said...

Thank you Kathy for sharing the instructions. This is a really cute project!