This card makes me happy happy happy! I really like the Beautiful Ordinary Designer Series paper from Stampin' Up! And the sentiment from the Sincerely Noted ephemera pack makes this a quick and easy card.
Unfortunately, the embossing folder that I used on the Pool Party strip is no longer available. But I thought the design matched the paper perfectly!
Below is the sketch that I used to make my card.
Measurements for making the card (inches):
- Flirty Flamingo card stock: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2; scored at 4-1/4
- Patterned paper layer: 4 x 4-1/4
- Pool Party (embossed) strip: 4 x 1
- Flirty Flamingo layer: 2-3/4 x 3-3/8
- Sentiment from Sincerely Noted ephemera pack
Here is the card next to the sketch:
Here are some of the products I used to make my card:
Please contact me if
you have any questions!
Shop
my online store here:
https://kathywinter.stampinup.net/
Follow
me on Face Book:
https://www.facebook.com/ladystampalot
Join
my Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/907793999735887
Follow
me on Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.com/karwinter/
Follow
me on You Tube:
https://www.youtube.com/@ladystampalot1
Thanks
for stopping by!
Kathy



![Beautiful Ordinary Life 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167553 ] Beautiful Ordinary Life 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167553 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167553s.jpg)
![Flirty Flamingo 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 141416 ] Flirty Flamingo 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 141416 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/141416s.jpg)
![Pool Party 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 122924 ] Pool Party 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 122924 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/122924s.jpg)
![Sincerely Noted Mix & Match Ephemera Pack (English) [ 167706 ] Sincerely Noted Mix & Match Ephemera Pack (English) [ 167706 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167706s.jpg)
![Sunset Sparkle Sequins [ 167785 ] Sunset Sparkle Sequins [ 167785 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167785s.jpg)
![Stampin' Seal [ 152813 ] Stampin' Seal [ 152813 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/152813s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment