Tuesday, March 3, 2009

February Club Project #3


I’m so behind in my blog posts. Sorry! Thanks for checking back to see what’s new. I am going to TRY posting on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
The third project for February‘s stamp club was this butterfly card. My club members were encouraged to use this as an inspiration to design their own card, and not just copy mine. I should have taken photos of their cards because they were all different and all were beautiful.
The cards were made using Bold Brights cardstock and inks. We used the “marker to stamp” method for some of the butterflies, since I don’t have all the ink pads. My large orange butterfly was cut out using paper snips (a must have!) and attached with a mini glue dot. I cut the prongs off the mini brads (non SU) and attached them with mini glue dots.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Flight of the Butterfly
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise 5 ½ x 8 ½ scored at 4 ¼ ; Naturals White 2 x 5 ½ ; Basic Black2 ¾ x 5 ½ )
Inks: Orchid Opulence, Only Orange, Yo Yo Yellow, black
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, glue dots, mini brads (non SU
)

No comments: