Thursday, August 15, 2013

August club projects 2 & 3

 This was the second card we made at my stamp club meetings this month.  This was one of the swaps I took with me to the Stampin' Up! convention in July. I am hoping to have Ben make a video for me so I can show you how to make that flower using two of the scallop circle punches.
Our 3D project this month was this notebook folder.  It is very easy to make using one sheet of card stock and another small piece to make a pocket on the left hand side. 
This project is not finished because it is this month's club contest!  Each member of my club picked a sheet of card stock and a few ladies also took some scraps of Designer Series Paper as well.  The others are going to use supplies they have at home to decorate the cover.  I can't wait to see what they come up with!  I also told them to use the note pad to start making a wish list of the Stampin' Up! products they want for FREE!!!

CONTACT ME NOW if you want the measurements for this project and/or if you would like to learn more about my stamp clubs and how YOU can earn free merchandise, too!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: