Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The New In Colors!

This is one the cards we made at my "Get the Scoop" stamping event.  It was a chance to stop by to make 3 cards using the new In Colors from Stampin' Up!  These colors are a great addition to our already fabulous collection of card stock and ink.  For the above card I used the hexagon punch to cut the cardstock strips into banners.  The flowers were made using one of the punches from the new punch pack.

The card below uses the star punch from that pack, and shows another way to make a card using the same strips of paper.

My regular stamp club meetings are coming up this weekend. I would love to have you join me! Some of the sessions are already full.  So don't miss out!  CLICK HERE to see my class schedule and then CLICK HERE  to RSVP or to set up a private class for you and your friends!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: