Monday, May 25, 2015

Countdown to Christmas - 7 months

Only 7 months until Christmas.   I have been trying to make a few Christmas cards each month, so that I will have them ready to mail ON TIME this year.  And I have been trying to encourage you to do the same thing!  Below is a card I received in a SWAP from my "sister" Southern Star, Kelly Fidler.
I bought this stamp set from last year's holiday catalog - but never had a chance to use it.  I was very happy to see it, along with several other Christmas stamps, in Stampin' Up!'s 2015-2016 Annual Catalog.

May is always a super busy month for me, with family birthdays and end of school year stuff!  But I hope to ink up this stamp set soon and make this cute card myself.

To see the other Christmas cards I posted this year click HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE.

For my regular stampers - I have classes scheduled this weekend, May 29 - 31. Don't forget to RSVP for your preferred time.


If you are not a regular customer of mine and don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator that you purchase from, please CONTACT ME about how you can get a catalog and/or be a part of my stamping classes.

In the meantime, VISIT MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE to shop the current catalog, including lots of retiring items at up to 50% off.

Thanks for stopping by today!  

Please take a few minutes to remember the men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country.
Kathy





No comments: