Sunday, July 31, 2016

I'm TRYING to Bring Birthdays Back!


These are two cards that I sent to friends in July in my quest to "Bring Birthdays Back."  Do you miss receiving a hand addressed envelope in the mail?  And something that's not a bill or a piece of junk?!  I know I was excited each time I found such an envelope in my mailbox for my birthday!

I have been making cards (and teaching others how to do it!) for over 8 years now, and I am probably the WORST at NOT sending them!  How silly is that?  A few weeks ago I took the challenge and joined the movement: #imbringingbirthdaysback.   CLICK HERE to learn about the movement!

If you would like to receive a card from me on your next birthday - just E- MAIL ME your birthday and mailing address.

If you would like to join the #imbringingbirthdaysback  movement - then you need to join me at a stamping event and start creating cards that you can send to your family and friends!

VISIT MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE to see my calendar of events and to shop 24/7.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy







No comments: