Monday, July 18, 2016

My Birthday Bash with Breakfast and Bingo

Today is my birthday!  I celebrated over the weekend doing one of my favorite things - stamping!  I hosted my 4th Annual Birthday Bash, this year with Bingo!   It was a busy morning and I didn't get to take photos of everything that I wanted to!  This is a "cake" I made using Hershey's Nuggets.  It went home with another birthday girl, Lynne, whose birthday was the day before.  She is one of my good friends and Stampin' Up! team members.


We started our morning with breakfast (no photos) and then we got right into playing  Bingo and drawing names for door prizes.  Our first winner was Debbie, who also won the first door prize.  She also won the jackpot game - which was a $120 gift certificate for Stampin' Up! merchandise.  Must be why she has such a big smile!


Debbie takes turns bringing her grandchildren with her to Bingo, and today it was Tim's turn.  He won one of the Bingo games, and I see chose the big candy bar as his door prize!


Below is Lisa with her Bingo prize.  This was the third time I hosted Bingo - Stampin' Up! style, and Lisa won a prize at all three events!

I'm sorry to say that I don't know who won the 4th game of Bingo!  I was busy cleaning up and didn't get to see who won - I'm guessing it was Debbie!  It certainly was her lucky day!

The day was full of surprises, and everyone went home with the birthday cards they stamped, a door prize, and a surprise gift for everyone.  Check back to see the stamping projects we made.


The next Bingo (Stampin' Up! style) will be on Saturday, October 1st.  Save the date!  I am still working on details - registration will begin in August.


My regular stamp classes will be held this weekend.  CLICK HERE for more information and to RSVP.  Space is limited to 6 at each class, so please RSVP to get your preferred spot.  We make the same projects at all sessions.

CLICK HERE to see Stampin' Up!'s current promotions.


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy








No comments: