Tuesday, March 28, 2017

4 Days Left to Earn FREE Products!

banner_SAB2017_demo_Dec0116


Click on the image above to learn more about how to earn FREE Stampin' Up! products - with each $50 purchase.  Friday is the last day to earn these products - so each day this week I am featuring one of the FREE products.

Today's projects use the Carried Away Designer Series Paper.
The stampers who came to my January classes chose to make one of these cards as their FIFTH card.  Usually we make two cards and one "3D" project - but in January  I was so excited about all the new products in the Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog and the FREE Sale-a-bration items - that we made FIVE cards at each of my classes.

You can see the cards we made using the Dragon Fly Dreams stamp set and coordinating thinlits dies if you check out older blog  posts.

These cards were made with the Lift me Up stamp set and coordinating dies.  You can save 10%  if you bundle the items together!  I just LOVE these products.  The thinlits make it easy to cut own the different colors for the large hot air balloon.  I actually cut out all the pieces at one time using one color - then repeated for each of the colors.  That way I could mix and match the shapes and colors and could make several of the hot air balloons. 

The designer seriees paper in the background is a Sale-a- bration item that you can only receive for FREE -  with a $50 order.  Sale-a-bration ends March 31, so there is not much time left to get this fabulous paper!

CLICK HERE to see the items you can earn for FREE (with each $50 purchase - before S/H & tax) through March 31 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

CONTACT ME if you would like information about my stamping classes or if you have any questions!


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: