Sunday, March 19, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams - part 2


We made this card at my January stamp club classes - using Stampin' Up! products.  We started with a Crumb Cake card base.  We cut the dragonfly from Blushing Bride glimmer paper using Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies, then glued a piece of "Falling in Love" Designer Series Paper on top of the glimmer paper - covering the hole left from cutting out the dragonfly.  This is a great tip for saving valuable paper!  The oval was cut from Layering Oval Framelits - only because I hadn't received my Stitched Framelits when I made this card!  I sponged around the outside of the oval using Crumb Cake ink.  The "Thank You" if from the All Things Thanks stamp set.  This card has the "WOW" factor - yet it was so easy to make.  Let me show you how!

CONTACT ME to learn more about my classes.

CLICK HERE to shop 24/7.  See current  Stampin' Up! specials and my calendar of events.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: