Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Paper Pumpkin March 2017

I found my Paper Pumpkin kit in my mail box over the weekend!  It is always fun to see that little orange box in my mailbox each month.  I know it will be filled with an exclusive stamp set, ink spot, and all the supplies I need to make lots of cute projects.  Watch the video to see what I will be making this month!

Paper Pumpkin is a great way to give stamping a try!  If you sign up by April 10 - or if you are a current subscriber - you will be receiving a special kit to celebrate Paper Pumpkin's 4th birthday - and inside will be a free gift!

Get more information about Paper Pumpkin and sign up using the link at the top or bottom of this page.

CONTACT ME if you would like more information about Paper Pumpkin or about my stamping classes.

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.  See current Stampin' Up! specials and promotions, shop 24/7, and view my calendar of events.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: