Monday, September 10, 2018

Monday's Mail

Below are the cards that I put in the mail last week:
This card was from a retired Stampin' Up! kit.  Kits are a great way to get started with stamping.  
CLICK HERE to see the current Stampin' Up! kits.
 Here are two birthday cards that I sent. - Leave a comment or private message me, if you want a hand made card to arrive in YOUR mailbox on your special day.
Finally, this is a card I sent to a college friend who I visited with this summer.  Four of us met for lunch.  Then afterwards Caryl and I followed Sue B to her house where we continued our visit - remembering the good old days!   I wanted to thank Sue and her husband for their hospitality!  We had a great visit in their new home, and enjoyed pizza for dinner.

Don't forget - sign up by TODAY - to get October's Spooky Paper Pumpkin kit - everything you need to make some Halloween treats!
07.11.18_SubscribeLP_PP50OFF


Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: