Monday, May 20, 2019

April 2019 Stamp Class Projects

I had my May stamp classes over the weekend - with the last class being held tonight.  I realized that I never posted the projects we made at my April stamp classes.  I have been trying to use retiring products - since they will only be around until June 3.  The new Stampin' Up! catalog goes live on June 4.  It is filled with WONDERFUL new products.  But there are also a lot of good stamp sets going away.

The Z fold card in the back was made using Designer Series Paper from the retiring In Colors collection.  The other projects were featured on previous blog posts HERE and HERE.

CLICK HERE to see the other promotions from Stampin' Up! and to shop my online store.

CONTACT ME if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: