Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Humming Along

These cards were made using the Humming Along stamp set by Stampin' Up!  This set is in the 2019 Occasions Catalog - and will be retiring at the end of May.  This is a great set for using the Blends markers by Stampin' Up!  I filmed a video showing how to make the card on the left - and included lots of tips.  I posted the video on my business Facebook page yesterday.CLICK HERE to go watch!

It has been a LONG time since I made a video - so long that I had to download two apps and watch a few You Tube videos to learn how to edit and upload a video!  I hope you will sit back, relax, and watch how I made this card.  You will also learn a few tips and if you watch to the end you will see the other cute projects we made at my April 2019 classes.

CLICK HERE to see the list of retiring products.  Get them while supplies last!  

CONTACT ME with any questions!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: